RAF Spilsby Remembered
Gerry Graham’s crew at RAF Spilsby
From September 1944 until July 1945, 44 (Rhodesia) Squadron moved from RAF Dunholme Lodge and operated from RAF Spilsby in Lincolnshire. The site of the old airfield is marked by a row of four memorial stones, one of which is dedicated to 44 Squadron. Recently our Chairman visited Spilsby and laid a wreath on the Squadron’s memorial stone.